PayMe has officially joined the 2022 (Phase II) Consumption Voucher Scheme!
Our 2.7m plus customers will be keen to spend their consumption vouchers at your business so make sure you're prepared by displaying your PayMe stickers and PayCodes!
One platform, endless possibilities
PayMe for Business app
Ideal for accepting payments quickly and easily with PayMe in person or via your website/social store.
- Collect payments face-to-face or remotely by sharing your PayCode via website, social channels or direct message
- Access your funds when you need them with no charge for transferring to bank
- Set up in minutes with your business mobile number, email address and HSBC Business Internet Banking details
PayMe for point-of-sale
Accept payments via a POS device provided by our vendor partners, or directly integrated into an existing POS system.
- A scalable POS platform, either with a standalone device or integrated into your existing payment infrastructure
- Easily accept PayMe alongside your usual payment options
- Integrate with your existing electronic cash register to accept PayMe via merchant-presented QR
PayMe for website/app
Great for businesses using an existing platform such as Shopline or for larger businesses looking for a direct integration.
- Pre-intergrated with lots of great e-Commerce platforms
- Easy to integrate into your existing website or app
- Get the PayMe user experience your customers know and love on your website or app
PayMe for Business portal
Once you’ve successfully onboarded with the PayMe for Business app, you can activate your free portal account. Allowing you to manage PayMe for Business transactions effortlessly, anytime, anywhere, the portal is accessible through a dedicated website and is completely free of charge for all PayMe for Business customers.Get started
Access your funds instantly or set up an automatic transfer
PayMe for Business provides instant access to your money, so you can transfer it out to your bank account whenever suits you. Best of all, there’s no charge for transferring out your funds.
Simple pricing, no hidden fees
A standard fee of 1.2% for PayMe for Business app transactions, and 1.5% for PayMe API (e.g. through your integrated website or mobile apps), or point-of-sale terminal transactions.
Are you an HSBC customer?
Yes, I am
If you're an HSBC Business Internet Banking customer, you can download and start using PayMe for Business straight away.
If you’re an HSBC Commercial Banking customer but haven’t signed up for Internet Banking yet, you can do so here to make sure you can use PayMe for Business.
Connect with 2.7 million PayMe users
Start collecting payments from our 2.7 million (and growing) Hong Kong customer base - instantly, anywhere, anytime.
Tell us what you think about PayMe!
Do you have a question to ask or feedback you’d like to share? Got an idea for how we can make PayMe work better for you? We want to hear what you think and give you an opportunity to help us keep improving.Leave your feedback